What's new

Tulsa, Austin, Indy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to Tulsa tomorrow 8/27 spending Monday there - any good places to vist and enjoy a smoke?

Then to Austin on Weds for one night

Followed by Indy 8/31 - 9/3 Going to IRP for the Drag Races.

Looking for places that are cigar friendly and any BOTL's that might want to meet up.

Thanks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damn, I wish I would have checked in yesterday. Tulsa is only an hour away for me and I have made plans now. I might have been able to change them yesterday. If you check in today try Fogue & Bates on 71st St. between Memorial and Sheridan. There is also Archers Tobacco Pouch on 61st and Yale. Archers is open to the public and also sells beer in their lounge. Hope you have fun and wish I could be there.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damn, I wish I would have checked in yesterday. Tulsa is only an hour away for me and I have made plans now. I might have been able to change them yesterday. If you check in today try Fogue & Bates on 71st St. between Memorial and Sheridan. There is also Archers Tobacco Pouch on 61st and Yale. Archers is open to the public and also sells beer in their lounge. Hope you have fun and wish I could be there.
Thanks for the info, I plan on trying one of them tonight. Maybe next time we can get together.

Now all I need to do is find a spot in Austin for Wednesday night.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Jet,

While you are in Austin there are a few places you can herf at. What side of town are you going to be on? If you are down south, there is a nice little cigar shop that Williegstyles and I go to called Habana House in the back of a coffee house called Ruta Maya. It is off of South Congress in Penn Field. If you are going to be up on the North Side of town then there are a couple of places we like to go to, one being a little more upscale, Cool River, which has a cigar lounge inside. Beware they are outragous on cigar prices, I am sure you will be bringing your own. Or if you like there is a cool Sports Bar called Little Woodrows a mile or 2 away from cool river. Cool River and Little Woodrows are both off of Parmer Lane. Other than that I am unsure of other places you might want to check out.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Jet,

While you are in Austin there are a few places you can herf at. What side of town are you going to be on? If you are down south, there is a nice little cigar shop that Williegstyles and I go to called Habana House in the back of a coffee house called Ruta Maya. It is off of South Congress in Penn Field. If you are going to be up on the North Side of town then there are a couple of places we like to go to, one being a little more upscale, Cool River, which has a cigar lounge inside. Beware they are outragous on cigar prices, I am sure you will be bringing your own. Or if you like there is a cool Sports Bar called Little Woodrows a mile or 2 away from cool river. Cool River and Little Woodrows are both off of Parmer Lane. Other than that I am unsure of other places you might want to check out.
On a side note if you're looking for a shop to visit up north check out Pipe World in La Fronterra. They presently have a nice selection of Opus in stock and the prices are very reasonable. Wednesday night is already spoken for with the Mrs. until at least 9pm but if you want to pm your # I will buzz you if anything changes.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On a side note if you're looking for a shop to visit up north check out Pipe World in La Fronterra. They presently have a nice selection of Opus in stock and the prices are very reasonable. Wednesday night is already spoken for with the Mrs. until at least 9pm but if you want to pm your # I will buzz you if anything changes.
Wow. Really on the Opus? They never have any when I'm lookin. :squinteye

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Wow. Really on the Opus? They never have any when I'm lookin. :squinteye
I know for a fact that as of Saturday they still had a box of Robusto's,perf #5....Chateau and another perf #? (large torpedo). They're located in the humidor on the bottom shelf near the Short Story's and Best Seller's

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know for a fact that as of Saturday they still had a box of Robusto's,perf #5....Chateau and another perf #? (large torpedo). They're located in the humidor on the bottom shelf near the Short Story's and Best Seller's
What the shit? I was there Saturday getting a humi bag to send off to a friend.

Hrmmmm

They've got to be gone by now.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the Austin responses, not really sure where I will end up in Austin, sort of depends on the schedule. With two different places on different ends of town, I am sure to find one of them.

Thanks again

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No Sir....Three boxes left as of two and a half hours ago.

sheeeeeeeet..

I need to go over thar at lunch today.

Well I went over today (Thursday) and they still had TONS of them left. I picked up 2 Robustos and 2 Perfection 5's.

46 bucks. Got gouged over MSRP a few bucks.. but now I can say I have a few Opus in my humi.