What's new

Tupperware

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
What size/model whatever is good for this. I am going to need extra storange soon I think. I found some plastic containers at the dollar store but they aren't quite the right shape to fit a whole box of cigars. Is there anything I can order online cheaply or what?

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Oh my...Josh is already moving up to a coolerdor! You know you want to consolidate the stash into one main unit :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I dont think I have room for a cooler till I move out... unless I put it in the basement or somethin. gawrsh

And to think before I joined this forum I had a 15 count humidor.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I have a few of the tupperware containers going. 1 of the "loaf" sized tuppers will hold a box of robusto's.

I'll dig up an old picture later.
-Rob

Okay...so the photo I found was the "Family Size" throw-away Glad things. Holds a good seal and less than $5.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The basement is a good place for a coolerador -- more stable temperature and humidity *usually* YMMV

_____
mg

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Josh, before the wine cooler I picked up one of the larger Tupperware-like containers you can find at Target, Wally-world, etc. The suckers hold humidity like no one's business. Just head to your local Target-like store and go into the home storage section. Can't go wrong.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
[/QUOTE]

Hell, this is where I keep the dirty mags, never mind, wrong site jk ..... My 150ct humi has gotten full, looks like I am headed to the local outdoor store for a coolerdor until I can get the mini aristocrat (and some mula).

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just picked up some 2-packs of large, disposable TakeAlong containers for less than $5 per pack. Each one holds a box plus. I throw in a small container of humidifier beads, and I'm good to go at a bargain price. I now hhave 3 of those things going, a Tupperdor, three humidifiers, a bunch of Otter Boxes, and I think I have lost my mind...