What's new

unofficial Tat Black and Red boob-tube thread

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I figured that this would be the right time to post a thread on this topic since the drac and boris is almost over.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cant wait, never had one yet. Have had one in the humidor since Feb. Waiting till Chiefs Raiders game in November. I HATE Oakland btw.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
If someone wants to split a box of Reds ... Theoretically speaking, since this is not a trade thread ... They could PM me :ccool:

But I need a box of Blacks all to myself!!!!

Boosted

War Eagle!!!
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I would love to grab a box or two of the Blacks. I have never had one, but I love the whole Tat line. Someone was telling me the Blacks were just incredible, and he would trade all day long Franks for Blacks if he could. That's all the endorsement I need.

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
I would love to grab a box or two of the Blacks. I have never had one, but I love the whole Tat line. Someone was telling me the Blacks were just incredible, and he would trade all day long Franks for Blacks if he could. That's all the endorsement I need.
Interesting. I haven't had any blacks, west or east coasts. I've tried to find somewhere to buy them with no luck. I'd love to get my hands on some and see what these bad boys are all about. I've heard nothing but great things.

Boosted

War Eagle!!!
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Interesting. I haven't had any blacks, west or east coasts. I've tried to find somewhere to buy them with no luck. I'd love to get my hands on some and see what these bad boys are all about. I've heard nothing but great things.
I've never had the Blacks, Westies, or Franks. All I can tell you about the Frank, is it smells and looks heavenly. I've had many Easties, and have enjoyed everyone of them. I had a Frank, but I gave it to a friend of mine that is a huge Tat junkie. Thanks to the generosity of PatrickB, I will be smoking a Frank on Halloween.

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Dear Pete, please offer all members of the BOTL first dibs on blacks and remember which shops didn't play fair with the Dracs and Boris.....

Rating - 100%
57   0   0

I found the blacks just kinda eh... Not really worth the price of admission really but different smokes for different folks, right? Now Pete's cojonu 09's, SW Maddies, Noella res., and probably the dracs and boris all of these are just great smokes. And I might add that I find the red line a little more enjoyable than the brown line.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I found the blacks just kinda eh... Not really worth the price of admission really but different smokes for different folks, right? Now Pete's cojonu 09's, SW Maddies, Noella res., and probably the dracs and boris all of these are just great smokes. And I might add that I find the red line a little more enjoyable than the brown line.
:eyequiver I'm not alone!