What's new

Upgrade time!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Saying goodbye to the ol mini fridge. It’s been a good humidor but I’ve beyond outgrown it. Half my stuff is in a cooler and I want all my eggs in one basket. I’ve been looking for a piece of furniture to convert but I found this 6ft. cabinet for free. It won’t be able to be sealed but I found some plastic tubs that fit the shelves perfectly. I can fit 8 of these tubs in the cabinet and I’m figuring I won’t even have half of this full by the time I get my current stock in it. I’m in the process of cleaning and painting it and I’ll start filling it up with no waiting or seasoning. I’ll be able to get all my cigars in one place with my jars on top, my accessories in the drawers and my artwork hanging above it.
B57058C6-06A4-41B8-B02A-EED9DA54BD23.jpeg
C10DC7E7-968F-49E8-BA74-527A0CFB478E.jpeg
CAAA9F20-4CD1-4C91-9607-856C71597AA9.jpeg
7C62AFF2-E894-4F72-A921-129E7D1056B8.jpeg
85C86A76-5002-4138-A6C7-9CBC3F962C2C.jpeg

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Aw I’m sorry didn’t know you got rid of it, so are you still active on R2R?
Still a mod and I read it here and there. I stepped down from the mod team but the owner refuses to kick me out so I just keep up with the drama everyday and chime in when they need to boot a scammer or something. I still think I’m getting back in one day but not at this time. It ties you down and I need the freedom right now.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Still a mod and I read it here and there. I stepped down from the mod team but the owner refuses to kick me out so I just keep up with the drama everyday and chime in when they need to boot a scammer or something. I still think I’m getting back in one day but not at this time. It ties you down and I need the freedom right now.
For sure it’s a lot of work I just got done buying a bunch of coral from the jf live sale lol

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For sure it’s a lot of work I just got done buying a bunch of coral from the jf live sale lol
Oh man JF has some amazing stuff. One of the last corals I had when I went out of the hobby was a Fox Flame back when it first came out. I paid $300 for a frag and it slowly melted away in my tank. You ever buy from Fraghouse? He’s sorta local to me and has some amazing sps. He still has some of my aquacultured corals from when we traded a few years ago.18872A6F-8FFA-47BC-A90A-44A9E95AECBA.png

Last edited:

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Saying goodbye to the ol mini fridge. It’s been a good humidor but I’ve beyond outgrown it. Half my stuff is in a cooler and I want all my eggs in one basket. I’ve been looking for a piece of furniture to convert but I found this 6ft. cabinet for free. It won’t be able to be sealed but I found some plastic tubs that fit the shelves perfectly. I can fit 8 of these tubs in the cabinet and I’m figuring I won’t even have half of this full by the time I get my current stock in it. I’m in the process of cleaning and painting it and I’ll start filling it up with no waiting or seasoning. I’ll be able to get all my cigars in one place with my jars on top, my accessories in the drawers and my artwork hanging above it.
View attachment 126872
I love the idea of a mini fridge as a humi! Sorry to see it go, but it looked like it was bustin' at the seams.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I was once in a raffle for a jar and my number was 1 off. Still haunts me. Honestly the jar was the big selling point

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Oh man JF has some amazing stuff. One of the last corals I had when I went out of the hobby was a Fox Flame back when it first came out. I paid $300 for a frag and it slowly melted away in my tank. You ever buy from Fraghouse? He’s sorta local to me and has some amazing sps. He still has some of my aquacultured corals from when we traded a few years ago.View attachment 126894
Been thinking about a Fox flame for some time now but so many hot corals rn it keeps getting put on the back burner, it’s one of those corals you see a swap and pick it up but not one you go out of your way and order. Never bought from fraghouse myself but have some buddies that do very often. You ever buy from Adam at battlecorals? he’s one of top picks