What's new

Upmann Signature

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
So I was in the shop the other day talkin to the guy on staff. we walked into the humidor and started lookin around. He asked if i like H.Upmann cigars, which I do. He picked up an Upmann Signature and told me to try it. and said they are great. now the only thing that caught me off guard is I remember that those have been in the shop for a while( almost a year). my question is have any of yall tried these? and are they any good or was the guy just tryin to move some product?

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I have not gotten a H Upmann (NC) in several years now, they tend to be a little milder than I like. Try one and do a review and let us know.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
You aren't going to hate it, but it NOT a full bodied cigar. Personally I liked the one I had, just a few weeks ago. Good for an early afternoon smoke. Try it and see what you think.

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I haven't had an Upmann in over a year. I really don't know to much about their smokes. Although the majority of what I have heard about them is very positive. I haven't heard anything about the particular stick you asked about.