What's new

USPS Shipment Delays

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Those of you that had orders that shipped on March 13-14 got delayed "due to the snowstorm" per USPS. Orders were supposed to arrive Thursday-Friday.
As of today, Monday, some of the orders are finally arriving at the destination city hub or are out for delivery. Several orders are still "In Transit"
I am tracking each and every order and updating those affected as I get new information.
I apologize for the USPS delay and will do everything possible to see to it that every customer is taken care of.

I want to assure all of you that all current orders are back on track and arriving on time or a day early.
Rob

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Sad to report that my order from the 14th that should've been delivered on the 17th has been sitting in LA for a couple days. Took four days to get to LA from an LA suburb lol. No movement or tracking updates. And somehow it's the storm on the east coast to blame? Sometimes USPS really just sucks.

Oh! The vulgarity!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sad to report that my order from the 14th that should've been delivered on the 17th has been sitting in LA for a couple days. Took four days to get to LA from an LA suburb lol. No movement or tracking updates. And somehow it's the storm on the east coast to blame? Sometimes USPS really just sucks.
Post office claims the storms backed everything up everywhere. Anyway, I was just at the post office and gave the supervisor a list of the remaining orders that are affected. Hopefully I'll get some answers soon.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Post office claims the storms backed everything up everywhere. Anyway, I was just at the post office and gave the supervisor a list of the remaining orders that are affected. Hopefully I'll get some answers soon.
We know it's not your fault. I just hope everyone gets their stuff in good condition. Before the month is out lol.

Oh! The vulgarity!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
See? See what I mean? I order on the 14th, still waiting. You order on the 17th and your stuff shows up on time. That's not a "backup." That's "your shit is lost in a pile somewhere but everything else is fine."

Oh! The vulgarity!
Yep, seems like they lost the whole denver batch in los angeles and blamed it on a storm thousands of miles away. I too had one ship on the 14th. Not Rob's fault at all. Though maybe shipping priority might be a better move in the future Rob? Insured and doesn't cost that much more. I think those get "priority" too as they are guaranteed delivery.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yep, seems like they lost the whole denver batch in los angeles and blamed it on a storm thousands of miles away. I too had one ship on the 14th. Not Rob's fault at all. Though maybe shipping priority might be a better move in the future Rob? Insured and doesn't cost that much more. I think those get "priority" too as they are guaranteed delivery.
That was the post office supervisor's suggestion yesterday too. Our shipments 13 oz. or less usually go usually First Class. Sending the same package Prioriy Mail is two and a half times the price of First Class. In this case, had I know, I would have gladly spent the extra money to get them there on time. All of the orders shipped after the 14th are being delivered on time or even a day early. That is the case more than 98-99% of the time, even with First Class shipments. When a First Class order does get delayed, like being sent off to Puerto Rico when it was supposed to go to New York, it ends up being one to two days past expected delivery. And yes, that really happened. But that is very rare.
I am seeing movement today in some of the "Hateful Eight" orders (we are down to 8 undelivered shipments). To those of you that are affected, if the orders do not get delivered, they will be replaced by us. And if the long delivery impacted the quality of the cigars, they too will be replaced.

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
That was the post office supervisor's suggestion yesterday too. Our shipments 13 oz. or less usually go usually First Class. Sending the same package Prioriy Mail is two and a half times the price of First Class. In this case, had I know, I would have gladly spent the extra money to get them there on time. All of the orders shipped after the 14th are being delivered on time or even a day early. That is the case more than 98-99% of the time, even with First Class shipments. When a First Class order does get delayed, like being sent off to Puerto Rico when it was supposed to go to New York, it ends up being one to two days past expected delivery. And yes, that really happened. But that is very rare.
I am seeing movement today in some of the "Hateful Eight" orders (we are down to 8 undelivered shipments). To those of you that are affected, if the orders do not get delivered, they will be replaced by us. And if the long delivery impacted the quality of the cigars, they too will be replaced.

This is top notch right here...and to the point of first class, I ship from this service all the time and I have actually found it to be quicker in some circumstances. So I wouldn't stop shipping first class.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Thanks man. I am in the "Hateful Eight". Love that name by the way :)

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Me too. Funny thing is, my order is only three cigars. Not even worth worrying about. But it's the principle of it! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE USPS!

Oh! The vulgarity!
My package is a 5er of my beloved Anejo 46's. Most likely trashed by USPS by now :(

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
One of the "Hateful Eight" has escaped USPS purgatory today and is Out for Delivery! Another arrived at post office 99999 (not kidding, that's what the update says). And then there were six. The rest are on this transport.
Stagecoach.png
All joking aside, I will be at the post office today to determine what else can be done. Otherwise, in spite of the supervisor assuring me that they will be delivered, I can't hold off much longer and will begin reshipping the orders that are not delivered. Thanks for your patience and understanding.