What's new

Valentines Day Presents?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We don't really follow traditional Valentines Day norms. After 40 years we gave each other a hug and a kiss and told each other I love you. The gift of knowing without doubt that those words are true is a very special thing.
Same here Smokey. We celebrate every day though I do cook something special for my love.

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Did some ny strips, salt and pepper, flat ironed to med rare, lemon thyme asparagus, garlic rosemary smashed baby red potatoes. Got the better half a pair of deneen mugs from a place called another broken egg. Have our city and Purdues logo on them

Also split a bottle of 2016 robert mandavi blanc fume

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did some ny strips, salt and pepper, flat ironed to med rare, lemon thyme asparagus, garlic rosemary smashed baby red potatoes. Got the better half a pair of deneen mugs from a place called another broken egg. Have our city and Purdues logo on them

Also split a bottle of 2016 robert mandavi blanc fume
NY Strips are probably my favorite cut.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
We didn’t do much this year. Just got her some candy and roses. She got me. DD gift card. After the kidos went to bed I grilled some steaks and lobster tails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
NY Strips are probably my favorite cut.
I'm an equal opportunity steak lover, as long as it is cooked appropriately I'm happy with it lol. Love strip, rib eye is probably my most likely cut to go to, but I do love a good porterhouse or fillet. I suppose I'm not super keen on the cheaper cuts but I'll still eat sirloin or flank if done right

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm an equal opportunity steak lover, as long as it is cooked appropriately I'm happy with it lol. Love strip, rib eye is probably my most likely cut to go to, but I do love a good porterhouse or fillet. I suppose I'm not super keen on the cheaper cuts but I'll still eat sirloin or flank if done right
My wife love ribeye so for Valentine’s Day I got a couple of A5 Wagyus.