What's new

Valentine's gift but has to go back ugh

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Soooo the fiance surprised me with a 10ct cigar caddy as part of my vday gift but it doesn't fully close and had to go back...hopefully the one they send now is airtight fml

As a side note though, does anyone have some extra BOTL stickers they'd like to sell me? Once I have a caddy that works if like to tag it up with some nice BOTL logos. Please lemme know guys, thanks!!

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Pm me your addy, I have some extra I can send for free brother! *they're the tax sticker if that's what you're looking for*

Nice gift too, wish my gf got me cigar stuff lol

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
That sucks it happened. But be glad you caught it now and not down the road while you're using it when you had some smokes within it. THEN I'd be really upset. Hopefully they can replace for you.

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
That sucks it happened. But be glad you caught it now and not down the road while you're using it when you had some smokes within it. THEN I'd be really upset. Hopefully they can replace for you.
Already placed the exchange order/refund, should get it next week !! But yes I agree I'd be pissed if I had smokes in it, but I was pretty annoyed that i had to deal with the issue regardless

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Already placed the exchange order/refund, should get it next week !! But yes I agree I'd be pissed if I had smokes in it, but I was pretty annoyed that i had to deal with the issue regardless
I hear ya. Your fiance did good though. Glad it all got resolved for you. Now check this one coming really good when you get it!

Sent from my cellular device via Tap to Talk

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Out of curiosity (couldn't find a thread on it so feel free to point me there) any brothers have pics of your current traveldor/cigar caddys that you've tagged up with stickers you'd be interested in posting here? I'd be curious to see how you placed them etc

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Figured I'd post this here since technically he did send me stickers, but @Spenny is the fucking man, seriously. I'd asked him about the possibility of sending me an empty opus box because I want to turn in into a catch all/jewelry box for my future father-in-law as a gift for the wedding...well this guy goes back and forth with me but won't spit out a price and then the thing arrives a few days later with a few stickers that he mentioned above. Seriously dude, I appreciate this and will definitely return the favor, you're a classy guy and I'm sure others would agree. Thank you!!

Already popped out the bottom tray to get started, this should be easy now

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Figured I'd post this here since technically he did send me stickers, but @Spenny is the fucking man, seriously. I'd asked him about the possibility of sending me an empty opus box because I want to turn in into a catch all/jewelry box for my future father-in-law as a gift for the wedding...well this guy goes back and forth with me but won't spit out a price and then the thing arrives a few days later with a few stickers that he mentioned above. Seriously dude, I appreciate this and will definitely return the favor, you're a classy guy and I'm sure others would agree. Thank you!!

Already popped out the bottom tray to get started, this should be easy now
Oh wow, it came out easily then? Just asking... you know... no reason...

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Oh wow, it came out easily then? Just asking... you know... no reason...
Yeah I unscrewed the lid which made it much easier, stuck a thin flathead screwdriver in and slowly lifted and shifted Til I got one corner out completely and then was able to pull it out by hand.

Thanks again man

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0

Well guys we have a comedian here who's very generous btw...Thanks so much for the sticker and for the "padding" brother!! Don't worry, I'm a firm believer in karma
Enjoy them man! Just think of it as an early wedding gift!