What's new

Vanerpaddel Grow Log 2018

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long does it take to get from planting to stick when you grow your own? This has intrigued me, but time could be an issue...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long does it take to get from planting to stick when you grow your own? This has intrigued me, but time could be an issue...
I think it's depends on where you live, here in Sweden it is a quite short summer so the fermenting will run in the end of the year. Then the leaf has to "rest", how long it´s up to you but a year doesn´t hurt. :)
These are my thoughts about cigar production, there are certainly other perceptions about this. Last year I did everything wrong, did the harvest too early and did not let the leafs rest after the fermenting.

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's a really cool project.
I wish you success. Incidentally, are there tobacco varieties that have short growing seasons that are amenable to your climate??

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a really cool project.
I wish you success. Incidentally, are there tobacco varieties that have short growing seasons that are amenable to your climate??
Yes, there are a few but this year I bought most of my seed from SpicyAcres in Canada and they have almost the same climat as Sweden. This is my second season so there are a lot of testing going on. :confused::)