What's new

VEGAS 2016 BABY!! - WOOHOO!!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
If I commit to this will you come @CVAC085 ??????? I am really thinking it will happen just need to see where i am at in 3 weeks or so.
I sadly still won't be able to go. And it pains me to say that. There's so much happening here the next few months and trying to save up for it all isn't as easy as I thought.

Sent from my cellular device via Tap to Talk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Quick heads up for anyone who needs an air mattress for this trip - it looks like it will be cheaper to buy one at Walmart (about a mile away from the hotel) and leave it behind, than it would be to bring your own and check it as a 2nd bag. Order online, pickup in store... easy. (y)

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
@EO80 @redneck_toy What time are you guys landing in Vegas?

Also, you guys wanna catch a minor league baseball game? The local team is playing Saturday night, tix are cheap, might be fun...

I'm gonna try to find out if they have a cigar-friendly section at Cashman Field. (y)

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
@EO80 @redneck_toy What time are you guys landing in Vegas?

Also, you guys wanna catch a minor league baseball game? The local team is playing Saturday night, tix are cheap, might be fun...

I'm gonna try to find out if they have a cigar-friendly section at Cashman Field. (y)
Itinerary says i land at 5:22 pm.
As for the ball game... could be fun. I just think we should play by ear while we are there. If i have a bunch of stuff planned out for a vacation it ends up being stressful instead of relaxing.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Itinerary says i land at 5:22 pm.
As for the ball game... could be fun. I just think we should play by ear while we are there. If i have a bunch of stuff planned out for a vacation it ends up being stressful instead of relaxing.
Sounds like a solid approach - I'm almost certain we'll be able to get tix at the gate if we decide we want to - minor league sports (around here at least) never come close to selling out...

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I'll be landing at 9:02 Saturday morning. Looks like I'll have some time to kill before everyone else gets there. Guess I'll hang out at casa Fuente for a few.
I'll try not to be totally wasted before yall arrive. Lol
WHOA! A Redneck Toy sighting!! :eek: Looking forward to it brother...:cigar: Before you go taking a cab or something to the timeshare :stop: , let me check to see if there's a shuttle service...

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Doesn't look like it. GF gave me Led zepplin concert tickets for fathers day and they are the same time. Dammit I mean whoot on the concert I mean dammit....... I mean well ya know
I won't hold it against you for choosing Zeppelin over this trip. I'd love to see them. Greatest band ever.
Still, it would have been nice to herf together

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Eran mentioned that we can't check in till 2. This correct?
Ugh...according to the website it's not until 4:00. Which means we'll have to check our bags, go to Casa Fuente and smoke for hours on end. :cigar:

Checking on the shuttle today...it is listed in their amenities, and I'm sure it goes to the airport...will confirm.