What's new

Vegas, baby!!!

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Family,

Though I'm new(ish) here, I am very active on OLH and CP and recognize a lot of familiar names.

I will be in Vegas on Friday through the 9th and plan to be at Casa Fuente Friday evening with my party, to enjoy some amazing cigars on the eve of my wedding day.

If there are ANY brothers/sisters that would like to share this special evening with me, please let me know. I would absolutely love to meet you. The cigars will be on me, too :cbig:

Let me know if anyone will be able to make it, so I can pack for Friday night accordingly :)

I'm not 100% on the time in which we'll get there, but I can PM you my cell number so that we can stay in contact once I land.

Your friend and brother,

Jeffrey L.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I will be in town on business tomorrow through Sat afternoon. I do not know the agenda for Friday but will give it my best shot. Let me know the hours you will be there.

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
I will be in town on business tomorrow through Sat afternoon. I do not know the agenda for Friday but will give it my best shot. Let me know the hours you will be there.
That would be great! I'm thinking by 7pm I'll be there, for sure.

I'll PM you my cell number :)

Jeffrey L.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow I know I am brand new here but my Fiancée and I are flying into vegas on Friday and will be at Casa Fuente that night as well. Hope to run into you. Congrats on the wedding!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Congrats on the upcoming wedding. I am a bit jealous that you get to spend some time at Casa Fuente! I love that place. They were running a great deal when I was there in July. Casa Fuente Robusto (I think) and a mojito for $20. Have a good time, and get some pictures if you guys all hook up.

Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Wow I know I am brand new here but my Fiancée and I are flying into vegas on Friday and will be at Casa Fuente that night as well. Hope to run into you. Congrats on the wedding!
Small world, brother! I look forward to enjoying some pristine smoke with you!

Jeffrey L.