What's new

Vegas from March 3 thru March 12

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I know, it's a tough job but someone has to do it. I'll be in Vegas making sales calls 3-6 and staying over the weekend. Then a convention to work the following week. Since I've got a bunch of guys flying in for the last portion of the trip, I'll have some time to burn a few smokes at Casa Fuente with anyone in the area...

oh yeah, I hit Priceline for this trip. Got Treasure Island for the first 6 days at $60 per night and then finished the trip out at Trump Tower for $70 per night! Not bad pricing IMHO.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Nice going Randy, do not have too much fun while in Vegas.

Yeah those prices sound great. I remember pricing being around $100 bucks for a great deal a few years ago. They must be very hungry right now.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Nice going Randy, do not have too much fun while in Vegas.

Yeah those prices sound great. I remember pricing being around $100 bucks for a great deal a few years ago. They must be very hungry right now.
Hey Steve, you know me...I'll just be sitting in church waiting on - never mind, I'll be drunk on a street corner like everyone else! And yeah, I use price line every trip anymore. I love their deals! I've stayed at Trump before with the same deal, loved the place.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Ok, about to hit the road...I'll be in town later this afternoon. Vegas won't ever be the same again...

see ya'll later!