What's new

Vegas... Here I come!

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Gonna be in Vegas tomorrow evening if any brothers have some time to get together sat or sun just lmk and I will run it by the girlfriend and make sure its okay and try to get it done. Sorry for the late notice but lifes been a little crazy here, so if I got no takers thats cool ill be enjoying my own personal herf at the cf! Cheers!

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Gonna be in Vegas tomorrow evening if any brothers have some time to get together sat or sun just lmk and I will run it by the girlfriend and make sure its okay and try to get it done. Sorry for the late notice but lifes been a little crazy here, so if I got no takers thats cool ill be enjoying my own personal herf at the cf! Cheers!
I know everyone gets the Mojito or some other fruffie drink while there, but may I suggest a Pisco Sour. They make the best I have ever had. Just try one, you'll be hooked!

openendstraight

Grand Corona
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
PM sent...

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
I drank pisco sours all the time down in Chile and Peru. good stuff. you mentioning that was a blast from the past. Don Ill give you a call! Cheers!