What's new

Vegas July 2nd-5th

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Well after having tried to go to Vegas since I got stationed in San Diego it is finally going to happen. If anyone would like to meet up anytime from the evening of July 2nd till the evening of July 4th please let me know. My buddies are going to gamble and see shows but I am too cheap and would rather smoke at casa and hang out on the streets of Las Vegas smoking and finding cheap beer to drink & maybe a hotdog cart to eat from. So, if interested in meeting up please let me know.
vr/stoops

Rating - 100%
94   0   0
you've got to go see blue man group...seriously fun. watched it with a bunch of navy buddies when i was in the service awhile back.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I was thinking of that or a nice burlesque show for us to see but I'm waiting to see if there are super cheap tickets on the street or maybe attend a time share meeting for some free ones, my buddies girlfriend said she would go to one (she doesn't realize how long and boring they are.)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
We will be staying at the downtowner motel which has a free pool so we could even do a poolside herf. We have a refrigerator in the room so there will be plenty of cheap beer and liquor, I will even wear my normal swim trunks and not the classy tuxedo speedo.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Just remember that argyle socks and swin trunks do not go together. Just sayin....

And you gotta make it up here again this summer.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
lets not forget @ the end of the day I had the least dirty feet just a couple dirty toes. I just will make sure I don't go near the waves in my shower shoes again, one near loss @ sea is enough for me. Ill take the train up to meet you when you move and help be a pack mule for you.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
well luckily I won't be on a beach so my argyle socks shouldn't look out of place in my sneakers. & you will be happy to know my purple ones have been retired since I was down to one toe coverage.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Yes, I picked up two new pairs from target & check everyday I go to the gym to see if they get any new color combos in. My target doesn't seem to enjoy bright argyle choices.

Phiberglass

Robusto
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll be up there the following week, just missed you. Any decent local cigar shops? I'm going to bring some sticks up, but would like to hangout somewhere and possibly purchase some one of the nights.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Phiberglass I went to all of the cigar shops on the strip and really the only one I liked was Casa Fuente. In my opinion the only time their cigar shop only stick is worth it is when you get it combined with the mojito.
I know everyone hates family photos but I thought I would share the three that epitomized our trip. The first is me in my Church clothes that all of the ladies seemed to love and want a picture with. The last two show what happens when your in a rental car and have a paper map for directions and you find the ultimate shorthcut.
1) Pimp daddy stoops (yes at the next cigar outing I will be wearing my church clothes)

2) Why you should never trust four sailors when they say they found a shortcut.

3) We knew we could be in trouble when the tumble weeds began to appear.

Phiberglass

Robusto
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was too busy to even try to find some shops up there, so I'll definitely give that place a try when I'm up there next (possibly in the next month). I did get to enjoy a few sticks while out at the pools and wandering the strip. Thanks for the tips and I'm digging those 'church clothes'. Sweet pictures, looks like a good trip!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Except for the very rare times I go on vacation I smoke the sticks I can afford which are pretty close to dog rocket status anymore and those Casa sticks just did not do anything for me so I suggest save the money for the strip club.