What's new

vegas robania farm rolled robusto

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
First and foremost I have to thank coma(Albert) for this cigar. This is only my second custom rolled cigar that I have had, the first one being a taboada robusto. One thing I noticed with both cigars (Farmie and Taboada) is a grey almost white ash, and the burn from both cigars was real long.
now on to the cigar:

I lit the shaggy foot with cedar matches, and what a wonderful aroma this cigar had. As I took the first draw, I was introduced to a very creamy, and buttery taste, this lasted for about 1/2 of an inch or so. about an inch into it a very pleasant spiceness came to it, and although it seemed like it wanted to get stronger, it never came to be. At the midway point of the cigar I noticed a hint of earthiness to it, kind of hard to describe, it was not like a cohiba, but very enjoyable just the same. I still noticed the buttery taste as well through out the cigar, The finish of the cigar was great as well. I know I smoked the cigar way too fast, it lasted me about 50 minutes, but should have lasted longer. This was a real treat, and thank you again Albert!!!

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
cleaning out the humi today to send samplers found 5 stashed...Im a happy man..

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was lucky enough to smoke one the other day and it was a creamy, full of flavor smoke. But about 1/3 left it started burn'n alittle hot, so I backed off thinking I was smoking too fast. It helped some, but the majority of the smoke was very tasty. Someone was telling me that these should be smoked young/fresh and not sat on for long periods?

DocRKS

Herf Doctor
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Budman said:
Someone was telling me that these should be smoked young/fresh and not sat on for long periods?
The key word in FRESH Farm Rolled would be FRESH ------ I always found it such a treat that a stick this young could have so many wonderful smoking experiences associated with it... I LOVE these as a great change of pace smoke to the normally sought after aged cigars..

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Your welcome, sire, I too am tottaly adicted to FARMIES, they are some of my favorites, wished I had more, or at least where to buy them. There seems to be an abundance of robusto farmies but the ones I love the most are the VR Campanas!! YUM!!! had 2 of them and that is it, cannot find them, they are at least twice as good as the Robusto's !!!!!!

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Sounds yummy, I need to get me a farmie to try :smt117

Ironman

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Be nice if someone could PM me a source on theses..Make it worth your while..