What's new

Ventura Bound

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
day one in the books! started out with a drive to Upland to pick up Chuck - 04 sir Winnie; the drive to the Big Easy where we both smoked a HdM du depute; then a essencia as i joined the $48 parking ticket club; and then a ERDM Choix Supreme and a PSD4 and a mag 50 at the smokers castle; then a cabaguan guapo atop the the Watermark; then a PLPC just before bed (02:30). <ding ding> Round 2.... i think it's going to be an AF kind of day!!

Last edited:

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
day 2 was not AF day,,, that would be today. sure hope the weather cooperates, as it's slightly raining right now. Chuck and I had smoe great smokes yesterday,,, started with a Frank, then a VI Victoria, then my first Litto Gomez, then a 06 Carlito GOF dbl robusto, then a mag 50 (i love this smoke!!), and finished with a VR torpedo. nice lazy day filled with great smokes, great drinks, and great friends!!

Chuck has to work today and the dinner starts tonight at 6. gonna check out the beach and hang with the bros at smoker's castle. i tried to get the keys to the jag, but that didn't happen....

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
lol. No one drives the Jag... Rub it in about yesterday, worked 16 hours and had the puppy with me. lol. Back today as the boss.. lol and its going to be a long day!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
that was a great, relaxing trip! the Toast Across America was a fantastic finale! Thanks to Chuck for an awesome time!! even the drive home was a breeze!!