What's new

Ventura Cigars PSyKo Seven Maduro (Toro)

Rating - 100%
143   0   0
Ventura Cigars Pysko 7 Toro Maduro

Went with my preferred combo of Vcut and a soft flame and lit up.

Construction/performance:
· Burn line has been razor sharp
· Great draw
· First ½ inch has a ton of smoke off the foot, after the first inch or so it comes back to a much more “normal” amount
· Ash only holds on for ¾-1inch each time….and usually falls right onto my phone after I take a puff and begin to set it down.
· 3rd inch of ash fell right on my pants
· The large band was gigantic…but was very easy to peel off and neither of the two bands were stuck to the cigar at all, huge thumbs up

Flavors
· Some maduros of late have been giving me severe cottonmouth so I’ve actually been staying away of late. Thankfully this was NOT one of them
· A nice light sweetness throughout along with the toasty flavors
· A few instances I picked up a little almost fruity note
· Flavors have been very much medium in body, not as full as anticipated but that’s actually perfect for my preference
· I have been drinking coffee throughout the smoke and it’s paired nicely

Overall I enjoyed this stick. I don’t know if I could commit to a box but I’ll likely pick up a few more. When the occasional non smoker friend wants to give a stick a try, I think this one would be a nice an accessible stick I’d recommend to them. In some ways it reminded me of a AF 858 maduro…but I haven’t had one of those in quite awhile either so I may be way off.