What's new

vHerf/vPoker?

cigarMVP

More Vegueros (or Gurkhas) Please
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Poker game and vherf:
Friday May 4th at 9pm CST

Edit: Might be hard to plan such a thing so I'll go ahead and decide date and time. Then I'll post the vherf link that day and anybody who wants to join can do so. Therefore we will skip the buy in for the first game. And those who dont want to play are still welcome to vherf and hangout and also spectate the game! It'll be the reoccurring vherf link.

You can still get guaranteed spot at the table if you want by replying to this thread.

I know there is a herf next week and alot of guys are away on that so I'll set it to the week after that.

---------------------------------------

I apologize if this is posted in the wrong section but I found it most fitting.

Wanted to check if there is an interest in participating in a online BOTL Poker Tournament. It's not dead serious, we play for fun and with in-game money, and just smoke and hangout. We could do hangout either via chat or a vherf type of thing. If there is an interest we can discuss a date and time that works well for everyone who wants to be involved.

To make it a little more competitive we could have a side buy in of 10-20$ per person which goes to a "winner takes it all" pot. That money would then go to buying cigars which will be sent to the one lucky winner as a prize. If it's a full table, there could perhaps be a first and second price. I'll happily take suggestions on what to improve or tweak to make it work and make it more fun. Just let me know!

It would be a private table game for up to 9 people. All there is needed to do is download the PokerStars app on a computer and register an email. I dont think there is a mobile app for the private table games unfortunately. If there are more than 9 people interested there is always a possibility to play on two tables.

Edit: I'll keep a list below:

1: cigarMVP
2: Opie
3: Squeezer
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:

Last edited:

cigarMVP

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Might be hard to plan such a thing so I'll go ahead and decide date and time. Then I'll post the vherf link that day and anybody who wants to join can do so. Therefore we will skip the buy in for the first game. And those who dont want to play are still welcome to vherf and hangout and also spectate the game! It'll be the reoccurring vherf link.

You can still get guaranteed spot at the table if you want by replying to this thread.

I know there is a herf next week and alot of guys are away on that so I'll set it to the week after that.
Poker game and vherf:
Friday May 4th at 9pm CST

Last edited:

cigarMVP

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I realized that not everybody smokes in the house so therefore access to a computer can be limited. So I found a great solution to this for both Android and IOS users.

Just download the app PPPoker (http://www.pppoker.net/m/) and join the private table there after signing up. Just search for club-id: 446084 and request to join and I will accept you :)

cigarMVP

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
vHerf Link: https://hangouts.google.com/call/4ewkxty565dxxcyfxk5kztjonye

(Copied from previous vHerf threads)
EVERYONE is welcome to join in but for those who have never vHerf'd, here are some basics:
  • All you need is a Gmail account. You can join directly from the hangouts website if you are on a laptop/computer, or you can download the Google Hangouts app if you are on any tablet/phone.
  • If you are in a loud area or have a lot of background noise, please use headphones with a mic. This will help you hear everyone else and it will also eliminate a lot of the background noise on your end.
  • CAUTION: vHerf is not monitored so there is probably adult language, jokes, and shenanigans. Enter at your own risk!

Tagging guys who have asked to be tagged and/or have joined in on vHerfs before:
@A Huge Nerd | @ApeSmokes | @AZCigarMatt | @BenS | @Bondo 440 | @bostoneo | @btort | @Caveman07 | @csk415 | @Daven | @DJSkopes | @EO80 | @Frost | @ginoc | @Glassman | @herfdog | @Hopduro | @icehog3 | @irratebass | @JG358 | @jkittle99 | @jkod829 | @jtfrizzy | @jvd1230 | @jvonier | @knw247 | @manbearpig | @mjones9630 | @multi-useless | @MyFathersKeeper | @navyvet | @nc_6789 | @NMPokerDealer | @Opforty | @Oso-Ish08 | @qpzmide | @redneck_toy | @RobJW | @sean | @Slimhurricaine | @Stogie_Bear | @StogieFisher | @StogieNinja | @StuffedSloth | @sweemzander | @TBBCO LEAF LOVER | @Unpossible_1 | @VeLoRoK | @wantacigar | @Wasz | @ZippoGeek | @Zmilin

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I don't have enough of a signal to even try tonight.. although I AM smoking.. so just know that I'm with you in like, spirit or something.. lol