What's new

Video games

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Anybody around here play video games?

I dont play them but my wife is into them big time. She is playing the punisher on PS2 and it is way way cool. My computer is in the living room right by where she plays the games.

While I am online she is playing the games we will talk about what is going on in the game or what I am reading. I try to be a lookout on stuff that has a lot of stuff going on or I will look up codes for her.

She reads the stuff here on the boards, she cant understand why most of what we talk about here is not about cigars.

:smt031 :smt031

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I haven't played anything in 6 months or so, but I used to play Diablo 2, UT, and UT2003 a lot. I was one of those that the sun would come up on, I played for so long at a sitting. I have been out of the console games since the original Playstation.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I was hooked on Ninja Gaiden on the Xbox for about three months when I first got the game but the OCD wore off and I don't play much anymore.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I've seen the commercials for Res Evil 4, looks awesome.

I'm redoing my first season in Franchise mode for Madden 2002(yeah I know, old, but still good). Also working my way through Tiger Woods 2004 and Splinter Cell:pandora Tomorrow.

I tend to go through bouts of heavy play and then not playing at all for a period of time.

IHT

Im-Ho-Tep
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
i play Medal of Honor online. i'm part of a "clan" (and i hate saying that, why can't they call it a group or something) that's called :{bbf}: i go by IHT there as well, and i own one of their servers, the one where it's "free for all".

basically, it's a 1st person shooter game based on WWII stuff.

the only game i play, really. i use to play Halo on pc, but my co-workers stopped playing after i learned how. i get smoked on X-box, i just don't play it enough to know what buttons to press. i'm use to playing super-nintendo or sega... y'know, 3 or 4 buttons, not 3 or 4 joysticks and 10 or more buttons.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I used to play RTCW and Call of Duty in clan competition, but have sort of gotten out of it in the last several months, though I still play online once in a while. Other than a little Ninjia Gaiden on the XBox or a group get together to play Halo2, I haven't played many games lately. (IHT, you may know the clans, I was in both .xK. and =000=)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Used to play Panzer General a lot... WW2 strategy... sort of like a chess game but playing out real war scenarios based on how the war was going at the time.. the strengths of the different components are based on real weapons and types.. you get access to different armours based on when they were introduced into the war and so on..

really miss it but it doesn't run on my mac... have a playstation one with mod chip and a bunch of games but never play.. don't even have it connected.

If anyone know a good war sim game for mac.. let me know.. more strategy, not just first person shooter like Medal of honour.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
I'm playing Myst IV Revelation right now. Nice to play a game that makes you think. Played Call of Duty too.

hawken, panzergeneral sounds interesting. I used to play simulation board games by Avalon Hill. I might have to check that out.

geoffrie

Pappa Smurf
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Last (pc) game I played was, "Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards."

Never go into these new fangled ps2/xbox stuff.

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I played the hell out of the Gran Turismo series and a couple F1 racing games. Tiger Woods golf for PS2 is good....I haven't played anything on my PS2 in months.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I am on one of those spurts where i play none.... But recently is has been Tiger Woods 2005 and Madden 2005.... Just waiting for Gran Turismo 4 to come out sometime this year....