What's new

Vikings VS Seahawks

Almi

Jim
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Right now it is -9 in Minneapolis. Can only hope the cold is a equalizer for my Vikes and Peterson has a big day but time will tell. After the ass kicking we got in the last match up I am not expecting to win but it would be fun if we did.

Wonder how many nuts will be shirtless so they can get on TV and a free ride to the hospital with frostbite ?

Go Vikes !!!!!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I'm not attached to either team, but I have RB's from both teams on my Draft Kings rosters this weekend. Nothing against the frostbitten shirtless fans, but I wouldn't mind if it rained in this game too...

jasonsbeer

Never Settle
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I wish the Vikes would have practiced their 2 minute drill before the half. #disappointment

jasonsbeer

Never Settle
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Walsh will get heat for the missed kick, but the game was lost on the AP fumble. Pure and simple.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
As a former LA Rams fan whose beloved Rams would be great until they got to the Purple People Eaters and they'd play where you could see your breath (uncommon for LA natives) and Carl Eller & Alan Page would wreak havoc on Roman Gabriel and team, this offered a bit of solace.

#Bitter #YouJealousMuch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk