What's new

Vindicator Chimera

Rating - 92.9%
20   1   0
So...I made a quick decision this morning to buy two Humi-Jars of Vindicator Chimera churchills. Vindicator seems to be a Famous exclusive made by Altadis at their Flor de Copan factory in the Honduras, with the Chimera having a Mexican Sumatra wrapper. I'm part of a comic/gaming/anime convention that uses the chimera as its mascot, so my thought process was to have these on hand at the pre/post parties to celebrate. Anybody know how these things smoke? I'll be handing these out mostly to non-cigar smoking friends, but there will be a few that know if I'm handing them a dog rocket.

ETA: They'll have about 9 months to rest in my humidor before the con, if that's a concern.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
With it being made by Altadis in Honduras, and only $30 for a jar of 20, I wouldn’t put too much hope in them being stellar. They might be a little too full bodied for a new cigar smoker. Having said that, understand that it is kind of a novelty with the name tie-in, your friends should appreciate the thought behind it, and you should be fine.