What's new

Vintage Cigars

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Any Vintage Cigar smokers or collectors here?

I was recently very generously gifted over a dozen Vintage Cubans from the 1940's and 1950's.

Plan on smoking my first ever this afternoon.

Used to enjoy reading the Vintage Cigar reviews in Cigar Aficionado magazine, but they don't do it anymore. Always found it interesting

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
1947 La Proza King Clear Havana

Ok, so i suck at reviewing Cigars, but I'll do my best.

Perfect draw and razor sharp burn the entire length.

Taste would be best described as woody with an earthy undertone, and a few puffs worth of spiciness every so often.
Very flavorful, which surprised me given the age, and overall a medium, but very smooth and mellow with no real aftertaste.

Very interesting, and can say it did just taste like nothing else I have ever smoked. Very unique taste.

Didn't burn hot or fast at all, and i smoked it to the nub.

Overall I would give it an 8 out of 10

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
From the pics it's hard to imagine that they are of the same cigar. Amazing how lighting and background affects the color of the wrapper

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
From the pics it's hard to imagine that they are of the same cigar. Amazing how lighting and background affects the color of the wrapper
Yeah, I don't tend to be able to take very good pictures either, which doesn't help.

The middle picture without the band and cellophane is the most accurate of the actual color

Last edited: