What's new

virgin

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Now that everyone will look at this thread. Not really I have had 1 Cohiba almost a virgin. But I realy like to read about the great cigars :smokingme you all are enjoying. Someday I hope to graduate :clap: to the better (best) cigars. Keep the stories coming I'm making a wish list. :smokingme :drool: :clap: :inlove:

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Welcome to the Habanos room and I'm sure you will get plenty of advice around here.

I would start out with

PSD4
Party Shorts
BCJ
BCE
BBF
Punch SS2
Upmann Mag 46
Monte #2

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Hmmmm.

BTW, your profile is not searchable via Google or anything like that so it's safe to put personal information in there. :seesaw:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Duh Didn't even think of that. BTW my name is Jerry Nanson Also I like the mini that appears under my name (@305lbs) It's a first for me. :wink:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
PSD4 ? Is there a sticky or something to help the unknowing? I can usually go to a cigar site and figure out the new language I.E. SLR but this one excapes me.

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
In my opinion, it is one of the best robustos there is. Very well known for being wonderful fresh, but has a tendency to go into a sick period for which a lot of rest is needed to bring them around again. I have a box aging which I will not touch for about another year yet or else I would send you one to break your cherry!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
OOOh when you speak of romance. My cherry will be broken (I had a Cuban Cohiba when in Mexico I beleve it was real because it cost real $$ and tasted real so I quess it was real). I will be in the market for some real cigars soon and then I'll worry about the one to but but will mark this one down as a possible first box purchase. Thanks for the kind reply. Jerry

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
The Searcher said:
(I had a Cuban Cohiba when in Mexico I beleve it was real because it cost real $$ and tasted real so I quess it was real).
It MIGHT have been real ... unless you purchased from Juan's Souvenir and Cigar shop ... or picked out of a box with a glass top. But chances are very high that most habanos (expecially Cohibas) found in Mexico are fake.

The price paid is not a good indicator of authenticity ... and if this was your first one, you have no real basis for validating taste. Best to buy from reliable vendors or from people who you trust that have been buying cuban cigars for awhile from reliable vendors.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I did a lot of research before going Yes there are a lot of phohibas this cigar was No glass,no celophane, I ask a high end jewler and he sent me to "the only place with real cuban cigars". J&J humidors Cabo San Lucas he showed the tax stamp with a black light and was a offical habonas dealer or something like that. It was a least the best chance to smoke a cuban that I found on a 7 day cruise. Nothing in the other two ports except for one that another cigar smoker gave me from Mazatlan a real "Phohiba".