What's new

VR Farmie

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
FARMIES would be OK
Will ask but no guarantees. If they have, i think they are not of the same quality. But any other options that I can provide you with, sir?

By the way, looking for more 65% humidipak?
Did you know that...the humidsheet and the humidipak make the cigars in my traveldor attain a great draw - even for months in my traveldor?

I know you know I have storage problems.

The time for the walk in is drawing near. will need your consultation.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
had another tonight. without a doubt, this is my favorite cigar. i dont want too sound like a CA reviewer, but if there was ever a cigar that had hints of cinnamon and nutmeg, this is the one. It was like smoking a candy bar. An incredibley smooth and sweet spice flavor that just kept getting better and better till the end. Too top it off, my wife walked into my smoking room and said "open the window, that smells like shit". My nite was complete.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
had another tonight. without a doubt, this is my favorite cigar. i dont want too sound like a CA reviewer, but if there was ever a cigar that had hints of cinnamon and nutmeg, this is the one. It was like smoking a candy bar. An incredibley smooth and sweet spice flavor that just kept getting better and better till the end. Too top it off, my wife walked into my smoking room and said "open the window, that smells like shit". My nite was complete.
Where can I get some at?

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
i am smoking what i bought a few years ago. seems the supply and quality has dried up. at least from my source.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
i am smoking what i bought a few years ago. seems the supply and quality has dried up. at least from my source.
I know mine too.

It seems that this is the end of that magnificent cigar. Have kept my eyes and ears open and apparently there is none to be heard of for the past two years.

Our mutual friend has gone back to cigars again but he says that he could not find any left. I will ask again as soon as he is back from vacation

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I know mine too.

It seems that this is the end of that magnificent cigar. Have kept my eyes and ears open and apparently there is none to be heard of for the past two years.

Our mutual friend has gone back to cigars again but he says that he could not find any left. I will ask again as soon as he is back from vacation

when you find them, i will take a few bundles.

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Yes these were excellent cigars!! But then our source dried up when our good friend took a hiatus from this fine hobby and now that he's back even he can't find any. That sure isn't a good sign for these smokes!! :crytears: