What's new

VSG ERs

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
So, anyone here have any experience recently with these cigars? I got the Special Size #2 (8" x 49). Cello is good and yellow and looking very tasty. Just wondering what I can be expecting?? :blob:

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Never had any experience with the ER, but I had a VSG tonight. Pretty good cigar, though the first 4 or 5 drags are baaad. I chased it with a PAM 64 that was excellent. I like the VSGs, but I'd go with the PAM 64 every time if I had to make the choice.

I know that doesn't answer your question, so here's the Vitolas link and a quote:

"The VSG ERs are astoundingly good cigars, which manage to take the best qualities of the Ashton VSGs and Opus X cigars, merging them together to create something entirely new."

http://www.vitolas.net/displayimage.php?album=1&pos=66

architeuthis

I see what you're doing!!
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I've had a number of regular VSG's but none of the ER. Funny thing is a guy who sent me some cigar bands sent about 40 of those. <G> He must like 'em...

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I've had a number of regular VSG's but none of the ER. Funny thing is a guy who sent me some cigar bands sent about 40 of those. <G> He must like 'em...

Whoa! Lucky him I guess. As I said I will be smoking mine when my daughter is born. The other, well, I don't know yet. Wasch, where did you score yours at?:scratchhe