What's new

Waiting for cigars

NOGILLS2

Navigator
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Are any of you like me? I am waiting for cigars that I purchased and I am like a kid waiting for Christmas morning, waiting to open presents. As the days go by waiting , my anticipation is growing to unbelievable levels! I am waiting on two packages and growing impatient by the minute. Perhaps it is because I am reading and watching youtube, and some other tv shows. Perhaps I need to find something to do, to distract me, but I am waiting.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Well if you hate waiting, you can over pay, have it now, and buy at local B & M.

I most buy from the evil net sellers, most send tracking info, so I know approx. day of delivery.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I sweat deliveries in Summer because of HEAT PROBLEMS. Have a good inventory I am trying to smoke down so I see no reason to order.

Also I am trying to condense my list of buy again Cigars to a manageble number.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Most of my purchases will sit in my humidor for at least a month, and sometimes much longer before I think about smoking them. Because of this, I don’t really wait with anticipation for new arrivals anymore.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Most of my purchases will sit in my humidor for at least a month, and sometimes much longer before I think about smoking them. Because of this, I don’t really wait with anticipation for new arrivals anymore.
I’m the same. Once you have hundreds on hand it takes a lot to get me exited for a new arrival. Especially when I can be smoking something that has been sitting in the humidor for over a year or two at this point.