What's new

Waiting for the Anejo?

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have never smoked one, but many people that I have talked to (or overheard for that matter) tell me that when they get here that I should buy them up. So now I have it stuck in my mind that I need to buy them up- LOL!! I enjoy some Fuente products, Opus in particular, but I was just wondering what experience other people have with this cigar before I invest in a box. Also, if I do buy some, are they ready to smoke or do they need to age, and for how long?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've only smoked a few anejo's, but I enjoyed them a great deal, enough so that I will buy them on site if the price is decent. (And they are somewhat rare..)

They are good fresh, just give them a little time to settle in your humidor. I've never had one with age on it, I'm curious what others may have to say about that.

I tell ya what, if you'd like to try one, I'd trade you straight up for an opus, or anything else of equal value. (I'm looking for fuente woa if you have any).

If you wanna trade, just let me know.
-Pyre

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
the anejo's are good.... as with most of the fuente products they get to their potential with age(my opinion).. but they are good for immediate consumption, obviously let them sit for a week but i would pull a 5er and smoke those but leave the rest for aging...

extreme potential with age in my opinion....

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
very good point they are strong, which i like, but i think that they are a little "sharp" if you will when they are young...

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
If you want Anejo and Opus, you're more than welcome to take all I have left off my hands. There are some awfully rare Fuentes in the collection but they are smoking great. No need to look for em at a store, just PM Kurtdesign1!

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
An anejo along with a cream soda makes for one sweet smoking experience without the burden or terrible taste of flavor/sweetened cigars. An absolutely must try!

Navydoc

Tennis Anyone?
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I've had the pleasure of enjoying the Anejo line for several years. I will def. say that age is the way to go....if you can wait. My favorite is the 55...least favorite is 77. Great cigar for MSRP. I wouldn't pay the ridiculous price some places ask.