What's new

Walk In Humidor

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I saw this a while back. A very nice setup indeed! But, was it me or did he not spend as much on the cigars? All I could see where mostly mid-priced n/c's :dunno:

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
LOL! I have been dying to build a smoking room but looks like I will have to wait until our next place.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
jcgoldner said:
Now that is beautiful! Looks like some stores I've been in and better then a few of them.
Very true. I've been in some shitty looking humidors!

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
tedski said:
Cool walk-in ... but I'd just like to have a room at my house where I can smoke indoors.
Ha, you and me both Ted!! The wife wants a wine closet and I'm figuring out how I can incorporate a wine cellar and a humidor. Shouldn't be a problem, both require cool temps and humidity control. I just need to find the right spot in the house.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
tubaman said:
Ha, you and me both Ted!! The wife wants a wine closet and I'm figuring out how I can incorporate a wine cellar and a humidor. Shouldn't be a problem, both require cool temps and humidity control. I just need to find the right spot in the house.
How about the bed room? :skew:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While I partake of the occasional cigar myself, my real interest lies in collecting those cigars in which the history and legends interest me the most. While no conclusive studies link smoking cigars to health risks, I simply don't wish to be a "Smoker", and therefore limit my "tastes" to the occasional celebratory smoke.
:wtf:

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
OK I retract my earlier statement. It seems the fellow is in Chicago. Very weird that he'd be so worried about being labeled a "smoker." It is such a bad term.