What's new

Want to do some trades....

Rating - 100%
4   0   1
Hello all,
First off, the newbie trade is awesome. So what am I getting at?

I want to sponsor. I qualify at the end of the month but I only have one trade. So I need several folks who want to do some trades so I can build up some rep and even get to try some new cigars.

Let me know if you are interested.

Logan

Rating - 100%
4   0   1
This ^^
Oooooorrrr, you could just bomb the sh*t out of guys on here. That will get your TR up quick.
Been reading a lot about the bombing members thing and am still curious on a few things. How do you know a members address and how do you know that member will provide the feedback?

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Been reading a lot about the bombing members thing and am still curious on a few things. How do you know a members address and how do you know that member will provide the feedback?
got to hunt for the addy, or just ask for a bus driver. Better to be a lil sneaky and at other times be blatant. Maybe ask someone you see on their trader feedback who sent them something.

all guys should leave feedback assuming they are active members and you don't bomb someone who hasn't logged in for years. If they forget(which happens), just send a friendly reminder which doesn't offend anybody(that i know)

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Pretty much what all the other guys have said; just ask around for an address if you want to be discrete. Or you can mention it in chat that you need an address. I think it's safe to say that most guys on here have addresses they can share if you're looking for one, or point you in the direction of those who do.
It's also fun to see how excited the receiver is when they get your unexpected package!
Just one thing...I'm good on cigars, so need to ask for my addy! I'm just providing information to help you get started.

Rating - 100%
4   0   1
All the feedback is appreciated and @southern, I completely agree and appreciate the lookout.

That said I have one trade on hold to send out and two more on their way to the post office as soon as I finish this Physco cigar. Thanks guys.

SouthernerInSask

© MCMLXI
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I should have expounded a little more on my previous comment, but when im surfing on the phone, in my mind small screen = small comments lol

Im sure there will be lots of brothers that will be glad to trade with you, although at first it may be up to your end being sent first. If i had anything worth trading, i would offer also. Good luck with the trading & enjoy your time here

Rating - 100%
4   0   1
No worries southern. It was read with all positive results. Valid points too and so far the brothers have been helpful and generous. I really like the newbie trades and want to sponsor so I need to be active on trades so I meet that requirement. I also buy a lot of boxes so my humidor is not as diverse as I wish it was so its a win win. Thank you again and if you ever want to trade let me know.