What's new

Warped La Colmena Unico Paired with Golden Monkey Coffee

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Nice job buddy, might have to check the coffee out. Shit, I use as much grounds for 6-8oz as you do for 16...lol
You're crazy. I do 2 tbs for every "cup"(mug), & that press gives me about 3-4 mugs so I use 4 scoops with my 2 tbs spoon. I knew I liked you for a reason.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
Nice looking cigar there Ben, great review! What kind of coffee bean grinder do you use? was looking for one.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Great review. I saw that on YouTube last night. 'Spensive but very tasty sounding coffee!

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
"It's like having a latte made in my mouth"
Well alright then!

I may have to order a fiver today. I like that you barely mentioned pepper. I'm over the pepper bombs of late.

Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Good job Ben What I`m wondering is what is your favorite line from Warped? Mine is El Oso, with Flor Del Valle second and La colmena 3rd but I`ve only had one La Colmena. I have 2 more to smoke but i`m waiting to get over being sick.

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Nice looking cigar there Ben, great review! What kind of coffee bean grinder do you use? was looking for one.
It's a cuisinart I think. Has the hopper on top and then you select how many cups and then push the button. Easy peasy.
Good job Ben What I`m wondering is what is your favorite line from Warped? Mine is El Oso, with Flor Del Valle second and La colmena 3rd but I`ve only had one La Colmena. I have 2 more to smoke but i`m waiting to get over being sick.
Honestly it's a toss up for me, but as it sits right now it would be La colmena, FDV, El Oso.

The first la colmena 36 I had was plugged, so didn't enjoy it at all, the 44 was good and the Unico was excellent.
I have more 44s and 36s on the way so hopefully I can get a better representation of the line as a whole.

The flor de Valle was definitely up my alley as a whole, need to try the new vitola though.

For the el Oso, I've only tried the cub. I bombed out my mama and PaPa but just received a Mama from @Senor Perfecto that I'll smoke when I get back from AZ.