What's new

Warped Lirio Rojo from 2017- Mind Blown

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi Brothers,
I really need to tell you guys about this amazing Warped Lirio Rojo from a 2017 cab; thanks to @qpzmide for this smoke. This is truly a phenomenal cigar. It is so good that I feel like it deserves its own thread. So I'm posting that thread. I received this plain, unbanded smoke and pulled it out of my humidor, cut it, lit it, and then this Marvin Gaye song started in the background as this beautiful NC started making sweet love to my soul. Cedar, cream, molasses, spice. This smoke is incredible! I've been smoking cigars since 2002, and never had an NC this good, it has changed my mind about all NCs. One of my top favorite experiences by far... Up there with my first CC (Punch Black Prince in 2002) and a Cohiba Anniversary Línea 1492 from the special humidor. Wow, thanks again brother.

qpzmide

Eric
Rating - 100%
156   0   0
Hi Brothers,
I really need to tell you guys about this amazing Warped Lirio Rojo from a 2017 cab; thanks to @qpzmide for this smoke. This is truly a phenomenal cigar. It is so good that I feel like it deserves its own thread. So I'm posting that thread. I received this plain, unbanded smoke and pulled it out of my humidor, cut it, lit it, and then this Marvin Gaye song started in the background as this beautiful NC started making sweet love to my soul. Cedar, cream, molasses, spice. This smoke is incredible! I've been smoking cigars since 2002, and never had an NC this good, it has changed my mind about all NCs. One of my top favorite experiences by far... Up there with my first CC (Punch Black Prince in 2002) and a Cohiba Anniversary Línea 1492 from the special humidor. Wow, thanks again brother.
Glad it connected with you Lee.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are amazing cigars, the original release was great, haven't smoked the most recent release yet.