What's new

Warped Lirio Rojo

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Ahh the story continues! 40 cabs were made originally, based on production availability...there is no set number of cabinets from my end. When the post was made by the user, he did not have all the information. Cabinets were made available to retailers across the USA.

Don't worry!

You got questions? Ask away!!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
You got questions? Ask away!!
OK!

We now have the original Unico Especial ($15), and the delicious La Reina (Maxamar/Smallbatch exclusive) ($16.50) based off of it.

Lirio Rojo ($10) is based off of which La Colmena? And is it also the same binder/filler but a different wrapper?

Maybe I am confused -- is the Lirio Rojo (Nicaraguan puro, I see) separate from the new Colmena that's coming out, or is this the new Colmena? Argh...

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
OK!

We now have the original Unico Especial ($15), and the delicious La Reina (Maxamar/Smallbatch exclusive) ($16.50) based off of it.

Lirio Rojo ($10) is based off of which La Colmena? And is it also the same binder/filler but a different wrapper (and is that wrapper a Honduran Corojo, by any chance)?
Lirio Rojo does not share anything with La Colmena. The information posted was incorrect, Lirio Rojo is made at TABSA and shares no blend characteristics with Colmena. It is its own blend.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Awesome. I was wondering if the Unicos that are left were the last that we were gonna see. I just ordered a fiver but now theres time to smoke the shit out of these and grab another tin in October.
I was asked a lot about the tins at the IPCPR and if I was going to do another version, but I am not. So you got some time to enjoy and then enjoy again in Oct!

jonnylieberman

Ask Me About Outrage
Rating - 97.5%
53   1   0
Hey Mr. @warpedcigars,

Any chance we could get some Don Reynaldos in larger sizes? I just got my box of the 2015, smoked one, loved it, and it was over before I was satisfied. Maybe lanceros? Corona Gordas?

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Hey Mr. @warpedcigars,

Any chance we could get some Don Reynaldos in larger sizes? I just got my box of the 2015, smoked one, loved it, and it was over before I was satisfied. Maybe lanceros? Corona Gordas?
The corona is a great size. Who doesn't like a tasty corona?

On the flip side, now you can see how all those girls have felt. You know, cuz of the whole being over before they were satisfied thing.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hey Mr. @warpedcigars,

Ah sorry, 1 size for right now! It was my dad's choice on the 5x46 and until he says otherwise, it stays. It is his cigar after all...