What's new

Warrenton, VA

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Gonna be traveling over to Warrenton, VA for a couple days here in a week or so. Looking to maybe meet up and herf with anyone in the neighborhood, say, within an hour or so.

Nearby cities...Leesburg, Fairfax, Front Royal, Manassas, DC area.

ANyone close?!?!

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Ha! Coincidentally, that hadn't crossed my burned-out mind...despite the fact taht i mentioned it just 2 hours ago.

Fortunately for me, the guy doens't owe me anything.

But no, my trip to Warrneton will be for very serious, high level official business. Top secret fancy stuff. But if anybody wants to play some golf, herf it up or jsut hang out at an arcade or somethin' just lemme know.

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
David lives near Front Royal. Now, getting him to actually go meet you is another story! :D

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Are you planning for a weekend?

I am about an hour and a half drive North.
Nah, it'll be for work. Probably leave one day during the week to drive out, spend the evening somewhere relatively close and then drive down/over/up to Warrenton for an onsite meeting.

Your up in Frederick right?

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
OK, i'm gonna be in the area and available on Tuesday evening, September 2nd. I'd like to bed down within an hour of Warrenton so's i don't have to get up butt ass early on Wednesday to get to my job site by 8 am.

Lemme know who's available and where you be at.

Thanks

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I know you guys were all figting over who gets to herf with me on Tuesday, but regretably i must cancel our Tuesday night herf. I've got something better to do...i'll be having dinner and cigars at Oakmont Country Club after a great round of golf that day, so i'm not sure what time i'm gonna be getting into town.

Sorry, i can tell you all are disapointed. Maybe some other time.

Crypto Sailor

Loose Lips Sink Ships
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Ha! Coincidentally, that hadn't crossed my burned-out mind...despite the fact taht i mentioned it just 2 hours ago.

Fortunately for me, the guy doens't owe me anything.

But no, my trip to Warrneton will be for very serious, high level official business. Top secret fancy stuff. But if anybody wants to play some golf, herf it up or jsut hang out at an arcade or somethin' just lemme know.
I take it your in the IT field? I'm a former Spook, forced IT...