What's new

Washington DC Herf Jan 28 & 29 Fri & Sat

J

jckposter

Have talked to Mark (N2) and Adam (Pulse) would like to fly up for the weedend Jan 28 & 29. Would like to put something together for Fri and Sat. That way can meet the Bros that cant come Fri but can Sat...LMK if theres some Intrest..we will get Mark to work on the place. Thanks..

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I would love to, but most likely I wont be able to, it's kind of far for me from CT.

Ironman

Ironman

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Alright, alright I'll see what I can do, looks like 200.00 for flight then a hotel? I'll have to work on the wife. I know we charged a shit load for Xmas #-o

Ironman

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Ironman said:
Alright, alright I'll see what I can do, looks like 200.00 for flight then a hotel? I'll have to work on the wife. I know we charged a shit load for Xmas #-o

Ironman

Dont worry about the CCs..I heard Amex has hired a Hit Man to fined me..ROFLOL

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ironman said:
Alright, alright I'll see what I can do, looks like 200.00 for flight then a hotel?

Ironman
Who needs a room...I thought we were pitching a tent in Mark's backyard :-? ...Maybe if we get enough we could get a group or corp. rate for group of rooms

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Bman said:
This will be a must road trip...have cigars , will travel.....Bman
I'm in!

Bman, make a stop here in Richmond on the way up to DC if you need someone to ride shotgun! Or we can take my car to break up the drive for you. I'd be in to get some rooms if we can get a good rate.

:smt114

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
1f1fan said:
I'm in!

Bman, make a stop here in Richmond on the way up to DC if you need someone to ride shotgun! Or we can take my car to break up the drive for you. I'd be in to get some rooms if we can get a good rate.

:smt114
Hey sounds good to me...I have to drive though...that's why I'm not big on flying...they don't let me drive the plane:smt051 I have a Quad Cab truck so we have plenty of room and a lid on the truck bed for luggage...one more could ride but we need one seat for the cigars :smt119

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wish I could make it, but it's kinda far from the Gem State, and my schedule is full.

Have a great time everyone, and let me know if Pulse also speaks in italics.:smt110 :smt080

--------------------------

Rat the curious.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey Jerry why don't you have it up here in CT at one of the Cassino's there prett cool if you have'nt been there.

Ironman

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Sorry, but I'm still not sure, I have to go to Altanta for a week on business in a few weeks and it might just be too close to that, my wife watch all the kids for a week and then me going to a Herf :smt084

Ironman

J

jckposter

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
If you cant come lmk when you will be in Atlanta Its 3 hrs maybe I can come up and meet you there...

Ironman

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
jckposter said:
If you cant come lmk when you will be in Atlanta Its 3 hrs maybe I can come up and meet you there...
Looks like I'm in Atlanta from Jan 16-21 Jerry, I'm still going to see what I can do for DC.

Ironman