What's new

Waxing moon cabinet

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I reached out to waxing moon a few weeks ago about building me a larger humidor, maybe even a cabinet. Long story short, Ed built one and the customer didn’t end up paying, so it was sitting around. It has some logos on it but was bigger than what i would have originally bought, and i paid far less. So it’s a win! The quality is really top notch, outside of the minor issues from shipping, this thing is rock solid.

I threw a few sticks in it to get an idea of what i can fit. Now i will season it for 10-14 days, and fill it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I’ve been following Waxing Moon for years now. The guy does incredible work! Congrats on the pickup!
Thanks all! Yes the works is certainly top notch. It takes 6 large boveda 300g packs in little hidden shelves. One of the shelves snapped during shipping, no big deal. Ed is replacing it. The seal is rock solid and this thing is super tight. I was impressed when i saw pictures but now that it’s in my office, I’m thrilled with it. It will be with me for a long time.

I hate drawers so I’ve taken quite a few out and used shelves instead. Interested to see how many boxes i can fit in this thing.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
An heirloom quality piece that is for sure!

I was pretty happy with it. Wasn’t built for me, but I’m sure glad i own it. I liked it so much i had a humidor built for my dad. He will get it in a few weeks and I’m sure he will be blown away.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Looks like your snapped up a real bargain, did seasoning take a while with something this large?
Honestly, not really. I only seasoned for about 5 days. It’s held rock solid at 65% ever since with 6 65% boveda 320s in it.