What's new

Way to funny cigar descriptions

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Way to funny, cigar description on Cbid

"Gerant, like Rip Van Winkle, should have stayed asleep much longer, for smoking this offering will make you wish you were unconscious. Frankly, in comparison with other legendary sleepyheads Gerant is downright Olympian. Indeed, he must have been taking a Golden Siesta at the blending table because these 7"x50 Churchills are so mild and straightforward as to lack any hint of flare. If airballs that are so mild and mellow as to be void of any complexity are what you're looking for - or you want to glom something off that looks good to your moocher buddies...then these Connecticut-wrapped cigars will fit the bill. If you are looking for actual taste, try something else."

And another from CI

"Ha!!!!!

The only hesitation that occurred was when I re-evaluated my career in the cigar business after being offered this sorry cigar. I took the maker's word that they're mellow, smooth, and not vomit-inducing. Just to make sure though, I outsourced the tasting process to a trio of palate-challenged dudes across the hall from me. They musta been knee-deep in the sauce because they gave Hesitant Pirate a unanimous thumbs up. I guess the $25 per bundle price tag for 20 big Churchills had something to do with it. One thing is for sure: there's no accounting for taste."