What's new

Welcome Contest!

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
There has been an unprecedented amount of new members to BOTL recently, so I wanted to welcome everyone with a contest.

**NOTE--This contest IS available to new members as described below DESPITE the first few posts!!**

Rules

1) You must have joined BOTL within the period of January 24th through and including February 14th*

2) You must read the following informational info found here: http://www.botl.org/threads/to-all-the-new-guys-please-read.75016/. (Honor system fully enforced!)

3) You must post up a pic within this thread that you think best fits the following phrase "Man...I cannot believe this happened again!" (Nothing explicit...safe for work please)

4) Have fun!

Winner gets a little BOTL Welcome Kit, including cigars, of course.
*future end date ensures we get all new members that are still trickling in from Puff.

Last edited:

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Oh, crap...I though contests were open to new members right away, but the marketplace was not.

If any mod sees this and can move, that would be very helpful.

Sorry :/

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Moved to intro forum. Maybe one of the requirements should be that the member has posted a half decent introduction thread too? :)
Agreed.

Come on guys. "My name is Joe. I was on puff and now I'm here.", isn't much of an intro. We are a fun loving bunch of cigar maniacs here and truly want to know our other Brothers. Some of you have put up some great intros; some of you guys need to not be so shy. ;)(y):cigar: