What's new

Welcome Lady...Newest member of the Happily EverAfter Family

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
This little girl came into our lives last Saturday night. While sitting on the porch smoking a cigar and conversing with my wife this little girl starting howling across the lake. After about 10 minutes my wife said she couldn't stand it anymore. She got into the car and drove to the other side of the lake to check things out. The rest is history. We welcome Lady (about 6 months old according to the vet) to the gang at Happily EverAfter.
IMG_6430.jpg

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I agree...no coincidence when it comes to stories like this. We moved from San Diego to Atlanta 10 years ago and found our first Rescue and his brother 2 years later. Norman Albert on the left ( nicknamed him Albert...was just going to give him the first 2 letters because he spent half his time licking his a$$....thus A L....) and Columbo on the right....he'll walk away from you and just like the character Columbo....he'll turn around and come back like he has something else to say.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
You are a kind soul Dave. So what is the story if you dont mind sharing? Bad owners?
According to the folks that witnessed it, the owners pulled over and dumped her out of the window. How I wish I could have about 5 minutes of their time! I will never understand the human capacity for cruelty and ignorance. I do believe that payday always comes and some of these folks have a heavy debt to pay.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
According to the folks that witnessed it, the owners pulled over and dumped her out of the window. How I wish I could have about 5 minutes of their time! I will never understand the human capacity for cruelty and ignorance. I do believe that payday always comes and some of these folks have a heavy debt to pay.
Makes me.sick Dave. There are 100's if not 1000's of shelter willing to help. Instead you just toss it out a window? ??? The silver lining in this whole thing is that in the end the little guy found two angels. God bless you Dave.