What's new

Wes's Riddle from the Nub thread...Opie

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I see the Mysterio Crew has adoped a clown theme.

IDK what you heinous bastards are planning..but your initial approach is lulling me to a very capricious candid caligula .

Wait I am drinkin

What I meant to say was its a conundrum caligula couldn't comprehend.

What I really meant is....I see you....Im offended
...Im a horse on a mare.

Theres a code there......whomever figures it gets a surprise.

RULES:

START A NEW THREAD
Title has to have Opie in its name.

End of rules.

kit_luce

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The first part is him implying if the clown adopters strike he will murder them all, caligula was infamous for not valuing human life. The third part about a horse on a mare (horse sex) I'm guessing he is realized he might be bomb f*****d. I cant figure out the part of the conundrum caligula couldnt comprehend.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Guess I'll take a whack at this, because why not?

Let's break it down:
What is the Conundrum Caligula cannot solve?
- Simple, how can he ride a horse across the sea. Or more specifically the Bay of Baiae (because it was part of a prophecy that annoyed him)

Next part:
"What I really meant is....I see you....Im offended...Im a horse on a mare"

- "I see you" translates directly into latin as "ergo".
- "I'm offended" could mean many things, but in this case I believe refers to Neptune. A god Caligula had issues with, and also the God both of the sea and of horses, who would certainly be be offended by Caligula riding one over the other in violation of prophesy.

- "I'm a horse on a mare". Mare is Latin for "sea". So the sentence translates simply to "I am a horse on a sea". The horse that Caligula eventually rode over the sea was named "Incitatus"

So the second clue is essentially "ergo Neptune Incitatus".

If you go to Neptune cigars (one of our site sponsors) and start to type Incitatus, the very topmost result (before suggestions vanish) is "Espinosa Las 6 Provincias"

Interesting side note, this an AJ Fernandez blend. Wes likes AJ, it was recommended to him by @Glassman in his intro thread. In fact if you search for any posts about "AJ" or "Fernandez" posted by Wes, the ONLY thread that comes up is his intro thread.

Anyway,

if you search BOTL for "Espinosa Las 6 Provincias", only 2 threads in all of BOTL history come up: A recent NHIE from @irratebass , and the pick up of the list by @Unpossible_1 . While Doug did an outstanding job on Mickey's list, he did NOT get him that Espinosa Provinca.

So I'd say that Wes wants someone to send Mickey an Espinosa Las 6 Provincias.

OK, @Pennywise827 How'd I do?(y):hilarious:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Calugula? Roman emperor known for being cruel and harsh. Assassinated for the same reasons. Lets not forget about his horse Incitatus that he loved dearly. I see one of two things happening. The Mysterio Crew reenacting the assignation of Caligula. Or Pennywise is the horse and is about to do horrible things to someone.

kit_luce

Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Let's break it down:
- Simple, how can he ride a horse across the sea. Or more specifically the Bay of Baiae (because it was part of a prophecy that annoyed him)

Next part:

- "I'm offended" could mean many things, but in this case I believe refers to Neptune. A god Caligula had issues with, and also the God both of the sea and of horses, who would certainly be be offended by Caligula riding one over the other in violation of prophesy.

- "I'm a horse on a mare". Mare is Latin for "sea". So the sentence translates simply to "I am a horse on a sea". The horse that Caligula eventually rode over the sea was named "Incitatus"

If you go to Neptune cigars (one of our site sponsors) and start to type Incitatus, the very topmost result (before suggestions vanish) is "Espinosa Las 6 Provincias"

Interesting side note, this an AJ Fernandez blend. Wes likes AJ, it was recommended to him by @Glassman in his intro thread. In fact if you search for any posts about "AJ" or "Fernandez" posted by Wes, the ONLY thread that comes up is his intro thread.

Anyway,

if you search BOTL for "Espinosa Las 6 Provincias", only 2 threads in all of BOTL history come up: A recent NHIE from @irratebass , and the pick up of the list by @Unpossible_1 . While Doug did an outstanding job on Mickey's list, he did NOT get him that Espinosa Provinca.

Uh....well, I was a little bit off on my guess lol

Rating - 100%
26   0   0

Let's break it down:

Next part:

Anyway,

When I'm murdered, I want you on the investigation team.

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
While the overly-astute Harlan has made many correlations that are correct, he must remember that in the afore mentioned movie "National Treasure" the mystery began with the discovery of a map on the back of the constitution....

Please continue.

Unlike the prize in that movie, you can smoke these.