What's new

Westworld ** No Spoilers please **

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
** No political BS in this post please, thanks, i appreciate it **

So... episode one released yesterday.

Was it great? Should i wait for a few to air before starting the season?

Your opinions below :)

@Hoshneer i know you probably watched it already ... tell us

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This is what I am the most excited to get back to the states for...

I’m going to miss Ford, but I guess I can cheer for the man in black now.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
This is what I am the most excited to get back to the states for...

I’m going to miss Ford, but I guess I can cheer for the man in black now.
It took me a few episodes to get into the 1st season but I am excited for this one.

Have you seen taboo? With Tom hardy? That’s the one I’m most excited about.

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Netflix has turned me into more of a binge watcher, so I usually wait for at least 3 or 4 episodes before I start watching a season. Then again, it's what I do in the winter, while sitting in the garage smoking. Warm weather usually alters my routine a bit. :p

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw the episode last night. It was a scene setter for this arch of stories. A few new characters. it covers the aftermath of what happened right after the end of season 1. No big plot reveals and it added more questions. It sets up a potentially good season 2. Worth watching for WestWorld fans. It's difficult to describe a lot without giving any spoilers.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Netflix has turned me into more of a binge watcher, so I usually wait for at least 3 or 4 episodes before I start watching a season. Then again, it's what I do in the winter, while sitting in the garage smoking. Warm weather usually alters my routine a bit. :p
Have you watched Bloodline? @Wicket turned me onto that show and its great.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It took me a few episodes to get into the 1st season but I am excited for this one.

Have you seen taboo? With Tom hardy? That’s the one I’m most excited about.
No on Taboo, but my wife loves Tom hardy and a quick google tells me I like the story idea. Damn it, now I have a new show.

But at this point waiting on Westworld epipisodes, the 5AM news, Jeapordy and the voice, I could probably use a new show .

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
No on Taboo, but my wife loves Tom hardy and a quick google tells me I like the story idea. Damn it, now I have a new show.

But at this point waiting on Westworld epipisodes, the 5AM news, Jeapordy and the voice, I could probably use a new show .
I think Taboo will blow you away bro. DO IT!

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I have Westworld TiVo'ed, I'll watch it the first night there are no NHL games on, which I think might be tomorrow.

Big Tom Hardy fan here....what network is Taboo on (or going to be on)?

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
So is anyone caught up on Westworld right now? I am, and I'm not sure how much longer I am going to watch. Last episode was a mix between artsy-fartsy crap and a zombie movie. The scenes for next week show a bunch of Shogun Ninja bullsh*t. Way too many story lines going on, I know they're building up to some huge shocker for the end of the season....I just don't know if I am going to make it. Thoughts?