What's new

"We've been trying to remodel

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
the trailer for the last three months", said the cashier at the grocery store.

This is the reason the she gave me that her daughter was not doing well in the first grade and not learning to read:angerhead . I guess the trailer needs remodeling so that when the daughter is 40 and working as a cashier the trailer will still be around to live in.

This young girl is a friend of my son. Priorities people!

thebigo

I'm a Carnie
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I like to go to walmart when I can't sleep at 4 or so and go mullet hunting. But yes...priorities.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
But what I want to know is, when you do have a mullet, how come none of your friends tell you? "Hey, dude. You got a mullet". I found an old picture of me... I had a freakin' mullet!!! No one said a damn thing!!!!

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
geckoheart said:
the trailer for the last three months", said the cashier at the grocery store.

This is the reason the she gave me that her daughter was not doing well in the first grade and not learning to read:angerhead . I guess the trailer needs remodeling so that when the daughter is 40 and working as a cashier the trailer will still be around to live in.

This young girl is a friend of my son. Priorities people!

Sadly, it seems it is easier for people to look for the reasons on "why not" as opposed to "how can I". No matter how implausable, ridiculous, inane, selfish,or how much they just plain rationalizing their behavior.

Also, is it just me or are more parents counting on the school systems to "raise" their kids? I always thought part of being a parent is being involved in your kids life.