What's new

Whacha selling?

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I love the .40 cartridge. I'm afraid to ask (as it might be low enough to tempt me), but how much are you thinking on the .40 high power Hot Sauce?
The Gunshop said that if it were their gun they would ask $500 for it, but I would probably let it go for $480.

I have fired less than 500 rounds through it, I also had a gunsmith do a trigger job on it as well. Comes with 2 mags.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Might want to quote when you ask those types of questions at specific people, especially when the post is on a previous page. Mark stated that there are .40 S&W with more stopping power than .45 rounds. He didn't make a blanket statement saying that the .40 S&W in general has more stopping power than the .45acp. Beyond that, he'd have to answer. All I know is I'm plenty happy with my .40 and would love to have a .45 as well.

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
The Gunshop said that if it were their gun they would ask $500 for it, but I would probably let it go for $480.

I have fired less than 500 rounds through it, I also had a gunsmith do a trigger job on it as well. Comes with 2 mags.
I missed your reply bro'. If only I had some extra cash on my you'd be short a HiPower right now. Good luck with moving it, I doubt you'll have much trouble, but when I find I have the extra cash I'll check back in with you.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I missed your reply bro'. If only I had some extra cash on my you'd be short a HiPower right now. Good luck with moving it, I doubt you'll have much trouble, but when I find I have the extra cash I'll check back in with you.
Let me know, I tried taking it to the Gun show to sell. But the won't let non members sell privetly there anymore.:disappoin