What's new

What A Great Way To Start The New Year!!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Happy New Year to my fellow BOTLs out there! Hope everybody has made it through the Holiday Season with their sanity intact. :smt001 Anyway, some of you may recognize my name and avatar from another board or two. A buddy from the local smoke shop, along with Matt from Avallo, recommended this site. I'm glad I found it. Looks like a winner! Kinda cool getting in here while it's still relatively new, too.

I've been smoking cigars on and off for several years, but was only introduced to the Slippery Slope twenty months ago. WOW!! I was immediately smitten, and haven't been the same since! Really takes you to a whole new level of appreciation, doesn't it?!! Aw, you guys know what I'm talking about. And I wouldn't have it any other way. I've met some really great people through the cigar shop and various boards. Some have become very good friends. That's what it's all about, right?

I'm located in the Metro Detroit area (Troy/Rochester Hills), where I list and sell Residential & Commercial Real Estate. It's a fantastic area for my line of work, and a wonderful place to call home.

And that should about wrap things up. I want to wish everyone all the best in the new year! Thanks again for having me!

John

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Welcome John. :smt039

Right back atcha hoping you have the most excellent new year! :grin:

That goes for all the rest of you fine brothers as well!! :grin: :grin: