What's new

What a week it's been

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Got a call at 1 am last Saturday night. My sons Chevy Aveo just quit running. The timing belt had broken, hoping it didn't fry the engine I spent 800 getting it replaced. Engine still won't run. Not wanting to throw further funds at a piece of crap, I called the credit union car buying service. They will give me 1500 for it as is. We owe 4k.

Sigh.

Got a small loan for the difference and found a 2012 Ford Fusion SEL on the lot with 49k miles. 14900 for that, not too bad.

I wanted a truck but dang, good ones are 30k plus. Decent ones 20k plus. I can afford 10 year old ones with 200k miles on them, No thanks.

So the kids will inherit ny 05 ford 500 that I love to drive. It has 115 k on it and a timing CHAIN, new tires and a new plugs.

Its frustrating because we were finally getting comfortable after me being unemployed for a year and a half. Eye surgery, dental work, college expenses, and now this keep putting a dent in things.

Gonna light up one of my better sticks tonight for sure and relax.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Well brother god bless and let's hope your luck turns around we are all here rooting for you.

I'm

Sent from my Tapatalk 2 using iPhone. Bahahahaha ass backwards.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its frustrating because we were finally getting comfortable after me being unemployed for a year and a half. Eye surgery, dental work, college expenses, and now this keep putting a dent in things.
My teeth seem to know when there is money in the bank. I get a couple hundred to spend on toys, and a cavity comes out of nowhere.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Problems with vehicles are my specialty, every single used vehicle I have ever bought has had major issues within a month or two of purchasing. The kicker is that I don't abuse my vehicles, if anything i take too good a care of them, and it just happens, my buds call it Shawn's luck, lol. Keep your head up, and know that it will get better, enjoy your smoke with the confidence that your kids will be WAY safer on the road with that ford 500, which is a damn nice car, and that only through hard times do we learn to truly enjoy the good times.

iPhone5 from tapatalk sent was this.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Love the 500. I would spend money on it. The are delivering the 2012 ford fusion sel tomorrow. Lighting up in a few minutes.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I love almost every Ford! Almost.... The only one I don't care for is the freestyle actually any one with the CVT Transmission I don't like!