What's new

What are you smoking this weekend?

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Since it is the 1st weekend of NFL playoffs :smt026 ,
I plan on being hunkered down in front of the TV burning some of Fidels finest :smt028 .
I'm going to start off tonite with a 01 RAG,
with about 3 fingers of Knob Creek.
I'm sure there will be a Party Short in there somewhere, and I think Saturday will be an "All Bolivar Day":smt103

After that, who knows.

How about you guys?

owljones

habanoholics anonymous
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
This weekend I plan to torch those big sticks I haven't had time to smoke. Smoking a 98 ERDM Tainos now. A Ramon Allones 8-9-8, Monte Edmundo and Party Lusi are all in line to burn during the football games.

:smt040

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
i think this weekend will start off with some aged cigars from 98
i have been waiting for over two weeks for them to swim accross.
yesterday a box of Punch coronas, and today a box of RyJ coroans.
and a few RyJ churchill from a recent sampler purchase. :smt118

hdking(phil)

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
A Bolivar Belicoso Fino 1998 that Hawkan gifted to me. Damn it even smells good.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well lets see, Yesterday afternoon I broke out 2 Hamlet diamadas and went to the local cigar shop to smoke with a friend that just got back in town, these cigars were not for mere mortals...kicked both of our asses :smt021 ...the owner said we looked like we had been burning some big old dobbies :smt033 ...then before going out for dinner with the wife I had a Siglo I...these are damn good little cigars...then after dinner I retired to the porch for an 01 Cohiba CE...Today I think we will start with a 98 Boli Corona..then when I stop at the local store for a smoke...A Salomone from the Partagas 155 Humidor...I have smoked the 3 other cigars from this humidor and all were awsome....for football this afternoon...I'm not sure but the weather will be great so I will be smoking some of my larger stuff as I can watch the games and smoke outside...another great smoking weekend is upon us burn'um down boys....Bman