What's new

What are you thankful for?

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm thankful for Henke and his mad skills.

I'm thankful for Don Alejandro and his vegas.

I'm thankful for Dion and his awesome palate (the Nosotros WILL be good).

I'm thankful for Litto and his Ecuadorian Habano wrappers.

I'm thankful for Pete and his buddy Boris.

And last and most importantly I'm thankful for my wife and her patience. :blush:

You guys?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am new to this board but am thankful to have the opportunity to meet so many great people that share the same interests as me. I have seen some ruthless bombing occur but thus far I am unscathed haha. It is truly awesome to see some very generous people pound other outstanding people into submission.

I am thankful for outstanding creamy Connecticut wrappers.

I am thankful for the choclately smooth maduros I have had the luxury of trying.

I am thankful for my wife not killing me for the few smaller humidors I have laying around (that do get in her way, I need a big one to replace them haha).

I am thankful for limited edition releases, even though I was not able to try any this year. I am still thankful the opportunity is out there somewhere.

For the obligatory stuff :)

I am thankful for my job, as I am able to help people

I am thankful for my wife as she is the steady and constant driving force.

I am thankful for my children and their health as well as the joys they bring.

I am thankful to be here in general!! Thanks everyone for being great!!

Last edited:

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
So, just to clear this out; we mean cigar wise in this thread? (I ask because it is in the "Cigars" room)

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
i really dont know where to begin... theres so many things to be thankful for... one of the main ones being im thankful for being a part of the board!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
[ame="http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=33843"]Giving Thanks - BOTL Cigar Forums - Brothers of the Leaf[/ame]

Here are some others. we could keep it in one thread. Not that I didn't like reading your posts.