What's new

"What Are You Waiting For?"

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Thanks for sharing that Jon. Love the sentiment, and I'm sorry to hear about your rough times. But I thank you for making me take a minute to realize that it smells wonderful in my NJ back yard at this very moment (really) with things in bloom!

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
That penultimate para is something I'm bad for, always find myself reaching for something not quite as good just in front of that HTF because once I smoke it I won't have it anymore. Missing the point I think. Seize the day, carpe diem and all that....tomorrow my Don Carlos lance is getting torched.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Thanx Jon, that is so True Brother! It's so easy to get caught up in the stresses of life that we lose sight of what's most important to us, our family our friends. Thanx Again for sharing!

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
BOTL: NEW Crowned Heads Blog...

http://tinyurl.com/moh6kw9

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Very well put Brother! I to make it a point to tell my wife everyday how much I love her! you never know what tomorrow will bring! we have lost a lot of our friends out of the blue for no reason! & at young ages' me and my wife have a very close friend right now that is a single mother age 39 that was just diagnosed with stage 4 brain and lung cancer! she was in perfect health and hasn't smoked a day in her life!

and for the HTF I was just gifted a Mule kick from a MAW on here from a fella brother and I stashed it in the back of my over packed coolidor, not 20 mins ago I was digging threw it trying to find a smoke for this beautiful Michigan evening! and came across the Mule Kick... though I did not grab it ( I have never had one and problably will never see another) I think im going to go back to the coolidor and dig it out and Enjoy it! Thanks Brother!

Clint

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
You sound like you make your wife a very happy woman and I appreciate that as I have two sisters and I've watched them date a bunch of guys that didn't get it. Thank you for the good read. What am I waiting for? Nothin' I have a penchant for smoking most all of my good cigars right away lol. I'm glad you've stopped my always racing mind for a moment and reminded it to "take a look around" and stop to enjoy the moment with someone important in my life..

Time to spark one up.. Thanks Jon, be well brother!

Rating - 100%
44   0   0
BOTL: NEW Crowned Heads Blog...

http://tinyurl.com/moh6kw9

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Very well put Brother! I to make it a point to tell my wife everyday how much I love her! you never know what tomorrow will bring! we have lost a lot of our friends out of the blue for no reason! & at young ages' me and my wife have a very close friend right now that is a single mother age 39 that was just diagnosed with stage 4 brain and lung cancer! she was in perfect health and hasn't smoked a day in her life!

and for the HTF I was just gifted a Mule kick from a MAW on here from a fella brother and I stashed it in the back of my over packed coolidor, not 20 mins ago I was digging threw it trying to find a smoke for this beautiful Michigan evening! and came across the Mule Kick... though I did not grab it ( I have never had one and problably will never see another) I think im going to go back to the coolidor and dig it out and Enjoy it! Thanks Brother!

Clint

Cigahs

Famous Warrior
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your products are top notch, your business acumen is well-above par, you've got a grounded attitude about friends and family, and I always get a good laugh during email exchanges. It's more than a pleasure doing business with you.

Above all that, you come around here and post some heart felt remarks about love and life. What a class act you are, Jon.

Thank you for all that.

Humberto

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday was the one year anniversary of my wife's grandfather's death. In many ways, he was a grandfather to me too. In the 9 years I knew him he talk me a lot about life, family, and dedication. I can not wait to smoke a Las Calaveras with my brother-in-law and think about what a truly remarkable man he was.

Jon, often men bust on their wife's as a bonding experience with other guys, thank you for doing the opposite. For 10 years, I have made a point of telling my wife I love her.