What's new

what are your old reliable leaves you keep on hand

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The thread title says it all. For those of you that have been rolling more than an year, or otherwise have reached a "blending stride" what are the old reliable leaves you always keep on hand? I hope that developing such a list may assist us newbies in selecting leaves with which to start our blending adventures.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bliss just because you like a post, doesn’t mean you get to escape without your personal faves. ;-)

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I imagine my list is larger than most but smaller than some.

Binder: Dominican, I go back and forth between WLT and LO depending on availability, the two are pretty interchangeable IMO. I also use a good amount of the LO Ecuadorian Seco binder.

From WLT:
Dominican ligero, Dominican piloto cubano ligero (most likely to be replaced with olor from LO with further testing), piloto cubano viso, all primings of criollo, all primings of corojo, nica habano seco, and corojo wrapper.

From LO:
Ecuadorian habano seco filler, Ecuadorian habano ligero wrapper, Brazilian habano viso filler (really is binder grade leaf but is tasty filler to me), Brazilian Mata Fina wrapper, Brazilian Arapiraca wrapper, San Andres wrapper (currently out of stock), and CT Broadleaf wrapper (ct1LS)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will have to give theirs a go, I've been steadily switching my fillers from wlt to lo. Placed an order to lo last night and got shipping notification this morning. They are stepping it up a bit.
If I have to wait 5 or 6 days it's no big deal. Don't wait until you run out of leaf to place an order. Plan accordingly. It's more about the quality of leaf and getting the order right and they are delivering as promised in a reasonable time frame.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
If I have to wait 5 or 6 days it's no big deal. Don't wait until you run out of leaf to place an order. Plan accordingly. It's more about the quality of leaf and getting the order right and they are delivering as promised in a reasonable time frame.
Yeah, ordering ahead of time is key. I need to place larger orders too and keep better track. I think I have a certain leaf and go to grab it only to find it's either gone or I only have a tiny amount left. I've been burning through the stuff lately. Pun intended