What's new

What do you do with your Bands?

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ive seen fellas just put a collage together in a frame for the man cave. From memory saw them on a lamp base too . I'm planning on doing a stack of coasters once I finish my bar renovation . And I'll triangulate an edge of a table I just made and poly over them too . You could do heaps of different things .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ive seen fellas just put a collage together in a frame for the man cave. From memory saw them on a lamp base too . I'm planning on doing a stack of coasters once I finish my bar renovation . And I'll triangulate an edge of a table I just made and poly over them too . You could do heaps of different things .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saw a photo once of a smoking jacket a woman created for her husband out of the ribbons that come around quarter and half wheels of cuban cigars in cabinets. It uh, was interesting. :D

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
When I started smoking cigars, I put notes on the back. That way I knew what I liked and what I liked about it.
Now I throw out the onest I don't like and keep the ones I do...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only save the bands from vintage cigars with proper stone lithography and
high-quality gold-bronzing. Today's standards for lithography are quite
poor and most of the new bands are heavy-handed with amateur, dumbed-down
designs to make sure Americans know what they're smoking. I throw those in
the garbage. Bands used to be beautiful. Now, they're nothing more than
garish billboards.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I keep only one of each that I've tried, in a bit of an effort to keep up with that (useless) and also to do the whole DIY plaster them onto something.. Thinking I'll get a nice Xikar herfador to cover with bands.. eventually.. lol