What's new

What do you listen to when you smoke?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, thought I'd start a new thread. I haven't seen this posted and thought it would be interesting.

The music you choose to listen too when relaxing with a nice stick is as much a part of the experience and lifestyle as anything else.

So I'll start it.

Now playing (or #NP) Cannonball Adderley - Autumn Leaves.

Nothing like some classic smooth Blue Note jazz to go with a smoke on a rainy day!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It depends on the mood. Most times, I like to just chill to some jazz but right now I'm listening to Parliament's "Give Up the Funk". Hahaha!

SmokeStacks

Robusto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some relaxing tunes by Jerry Garcia playing solo or with any of the usual talented suspects. Sirius Sat radio chan 6023. Or Pandora radio. Its all so so fine.

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I usually do some reading when enjoying a smoke so I don't like anything too attentive going on in my earbuds. Often it's either silence or my Frank Sinatra pandora channel

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Sevendust
Stone Sour
Red
Alter Bridge
Stone Temple Pilots

I go to Kansas City Rockfest every year and we smoke cigars the entire 12 hours and 16 bands. I like heavy music and actually fall asleep listening to it as well. Relaxes me. Though I do enjoy a huge range and variety of music. I am not against relaxing to some jazz, R&B, or cultural music.